- Who we are
- The personal data we collect about you
- How we store, use and share your personal data for our core business
- Individuals who join our mailing list
- All other users of the site
- Data retention
- Your rights
- Sharing your information
- Complaints, questions and suggestions
Who we are
Studio59style is the data controller of the personal data that we collect from you. Its head office is based on Hayling island, UK.
The personal data we collect about you
If you purchase goods from our website, we will collect the minimum information required to fulfil your needs. This will likely include your name, contact details and payment details.
If you sign up to receive our newsletter, we will collect your email address, together with your consent to receive communications from us. This consent can be removed at any time simply by using the unsubscribe button on any of our email communications.
How we store, use and share your personal data for our core business
We collect, store and use your personal details as outlined above for our legitimate business interests, so that we can fulfil both your immediate and any potential future purchases or enquiry needs.
This storage and use of your personal data allow you to be contacted about both your current order, enquiry, delivery update and newsletter. It also allows us to update you with offers and new product developments which you might be interesting in the future. We do not believe that this storage and use will unduly prejudice your rights or freedoms.
Individuals who join our mailing list
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested to receive our newsletter. As such, we may contact you with details of new products, offers and other marketing items which we believe will be of interest or potential benefit. You can remove your consent at any time using the unsubscribe button on any of our email communications to you.
All other users of the sites
We collect, store and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to make the site available to you; and
- to provide any services that you request.
Sometimes, our use of your personal data is for purposes which are ancillary to the provision of the site and services, or which are desirable in order to make them to operate more effectively. In those circumstances, we believe we have a legitimate business interest in handling your personal data, and do not believe that this storage and use of your personal data will unduly prejudice your rights or freedoms.
The relevant circumstances are:
- detecting and preventing fraud;
- keeping our websites and IT systems secure;
- ensuring that our own processes, procedures and systems are as efficient as possible;
- analysing and enhancing the information that we collect;
- determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- if you have joined our mailing list and you have given us your consent, contacting you with products which we think may interest you.
In some, relatively limited, circumstances we need to handle your personal data in a certain way to be able to comply with our legal obligations – for example: if we are requested to disclose your personal data to regulatory bodies.
We employ comprehensive, reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal data we process. This includes organisational security (passwords and access controls), physical security (data centre protection) and IT security (encryption). Please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure and we cannot, therefore, guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
We retain information (including personal data) for the minimum reasonable time period to allow us to provide our services and deal with enquiries. Order information will be deleted after a year. Email contact information will be retained for as long as you subscribe to receiving the newsletter.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data. If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at email@example.com at any time. You have the right to request that we:
- provide access to any personal data we hold about you;
- update any of your personal data which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any personal data which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- prevent the processing of your personal data for direct-marketing purposes;
- provide your personal data to a third-party provider of services;
- provide you with a copy of any personal data which we hold about you; or
- consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal data.
We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within any time period required by applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personal data may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances.
If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
Sharing your information
We will not share your data with third parties.
Complaints, questions and suggestions
Should you have any queries regarding our processing of personal data or wish to make any complaints, questions and suggestions about our website we can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.